HOW DID WE TREAT AT THE CENTER TODAY ?
Click to choose the Health Center you visited & start the survey. Thank you!
Natural Disasters: Emotional Support & Free Local Resources
Read “Taking Care of Your Emotional Health” available in multiple languages, which explores the signs of emotional distress relating to natural disasters. These feelings and behavior changes may show up immediately, or within months of an event. Your Health Plan provides counseling from the Members’ Health Assistance Program at 14 Penn Plaza, Ste 407, New York, NY 10119 – (212) 237-3037.
Family or friends not on our plan can reach out to the Red Cross for counseling and a host of other services by contacting your local Red Cross Disaster Mental Health.
Funds’ EYE CARE Benefit
We’ve listened to you and now it’s here! An easier way for you and your family to take care of your eyes, maintain your vision and choose where you purchase your eye glasses and contacts is available. Look out for more information and details of how the benefit will work, and what you need to do to receive a $200 reimbursement for your prescription eyewear.
OTHER BENEFIT NEWS
1. The Brooklyn, Harlem, Midtown, and Queens pharmacies are open 7 days a week.
Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 7pm, Saturday – Sunday, 9am-5pm
2. The reimbursement program for Orthodontic Services is available. Contact your Funds Dental Center for more information and to pickup the required form and instructions.
3. Massapequea Dental Location
Dental appointments can now be made with Dr. Melissa Cartagena, DDS at the following location:
Dental Office of Dr. Salvatore Anthony Romeo, 4170 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa, NY 11758 | Phone: (516) 541 – 5515 | This office is located across the street from the LIRR Massapequa Station, with street and public parking available.
Great information for patients covered under the Employee Benefit Funds healthcare plans…
In-Area Plans use the Funds Health Centers only for routine/scheduled care.
Hospital-only cards, or EPO cards are available based on residence from BlueCross-BlueShield.
Click the links below to open the Adobe PDF:
Healthcare Professionals at our Centers: Licensed HC Staff – update
Nursing By Phone – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At anytime, call 877-TALK-2-RN (825-5276) if you need to speak to a nurse who can help you:
- Understand symptoms and choose appropriate care and where to get it
- Manage health condition and explore treatment options
- Identify possible medication side effects and interactions
- Get helpful self-care tips for a wide range of health situations
Planning to Retire? Read below: