HOW DID WE TREAT YOU TODAY ?
Click to choose the Health Center you visited & start the survey. Thank you!
2017 Health Awareness Events & Education
CLICK THE LINK OR IMAGE TO READ ONLINE!
Funds’ EYE CARE Benefit
OTHER BENEFIT NEWS
1. The Brooklyn, Harlem, Midtown, and Queens pharmacies are open 7 days a week.
Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 7pm, Saturday – Sunday, 9am-5pm
2. The reimbursement program for Orthodontic Services is available. Contact your Funds Dental Center for more information and to pickup the required form and instructions.
3. Massapequea Dental Location
Dental appointments can now be made with Dr. Melissa Cartagena, DDS at the following location:
Dental Office of Dr. Salvatore Anthony Romeo, 4170 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa, NY 11758 | Phone: (516) 541 – 5515 | This office is located across the street from the LIRR Massapequa Station, with street and public parking available.
Great information for patients covered under the Employee Benefit Funds healthcare plans…
In-Area Plans use the Funds Health Centers only for routine/scheduled care.
Hospital-only cards, or EPO cards are available based on residence from BlueCross-BlueShield.
Click the links below to open the Adobe PDF:
Healthcare Professionals at our Centers: Licensed HC Staff – update
Nursing By Phone – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At anytime, call 877-TALK-2-RN (825-5276) if you need to speak to a nurse who can help you:
- Understand symptoms and choose appropriate care and where to get it
- Manage health condition and explore treatment options
- Identify possible medication side effects and interactions
- Get helpful self-care tips for a wide range of health situations
Planning to Retire? Read below: