"Joint Strong is not an affiliate of the Hotel Funds or any of its Health Centers, and any additional services rendered or purchased through Joint Strong will be done so at the patient’s discretion."
Instructions for submitting access requests to partner hospital provider portals:
Mount Sinai HIE
- Sign the Mount Sinai Terms and Conditions (Exhibit A)
- Submit the signed form to Clinical Applications Team via KACE. Clinical Applications Team will submit to Mount Sinai with a CC to you.
- MSH will confirm with you directly your username and password. This process may take up to two weeks.
MediSys EpicCare Link (Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Flushing Hospital Medical Center):
- Sign the MediSys Care Link Password Confidentiality Form
- Submit the signed form, along with your date of birth, license number, NPI number, DEA number, degree, and specialty to Clinical Applications Team via KACE.
- Within two weeks, Clinical Applications Team will provide you with your username. To activate your username and receive a temporary password, you must:
- Call the MediSys helpdesk: 718-206-7878
- Request that they activate your AD and Epic account for EpicCare Link
- Provide them your assigned username
Health + Hospitals Facilities:
- You may self-register here: New Account Request
- Choose from the menu labeled “If you need to add users to an existing site…” and select the option that represents your needs.
- Follow the prompts. When asked for site information, use the address for either the Midtown or Queens Health Center.
- Accounts are setup in approximately two weeks.