Stop Working

Complete a pension application at least one (1) year prior to retirement at the Central Administration Office in the Retirement Services Department. After you stop working in covered employment, provide us with the letter from your employer that confirms the date you stopped working. In the same office, go to the Members’ Experience Office to discuss your options to either continue using the health center, or discontinue use of our centers.

Scroll to Top
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By